Fight for photos? Conor McGregorRepresentative denies reports that the mixed martial artist fought Kelly machine gun on the red carpet at the 2021 Video Music Awards after the singer turned him down for a photoshoot.
“This is totally wrong. [There was] no photo request. the spokesperson for the native of Ireland said Us weekly on Sunday, September 12, noting that Kelly, 31, “attended Conor’s last fight” and that the athlete, 33, “appreciates all of his fans.”
McGregor said Entertainment tonight that “absolutely nothing” happened, explaining, “I don’t know. He came, and I don’t know. I don’t know the guy. Nothing happened with me, I only fight real fighters, people who really fight, you know what I mean? I certainly don’t fight little vanilla rappers. I don’t even know the guy. I don’t know anything about him except that he’s with Megan Fox. “
Participants were pictured yelling at each other at Barclays Center in Brooklyn ahead of the awards show. As McGregor was restrained by security guards, the musician’s girlfriend, 35, appeared to be restraining Kelly with a hand on her chest.
The couple, who went public in May 2020, showed off PDA while posing for photos ahead of the alleged altercation. The actress was stunned in a see-through Mugler dress and her boyfriend wore a red Dolce and Gabbana suit.
The pair have a ‘karmic’ connection, Fox said CR Fashion Book earlier this month. “Our souls are so intertwined on this higher plane,” the New Girl alum told the magazine. “Much of it is handled for us by our ancestors and the spirits and energies that watch over us.”
Tennessee “felt crazy” when they first met, she said United States today two months ago, explaining, “It was just two people who were prepared and meant to be together. We were supposed to meet. … The first day, I felt crazy. This energy was really overwhelming and super chaotic. I had all of these feelings and I wasn’t sure what they were, I just knew something intense was going on.
As for McGregor, the boxer wore a pink suit to the Sunday night show. He was walking with a cane two months after breaking his ankle while fighting Dustin Poirier.
The businessman has already fought at the Barclays Center. In 2018, McGregor threw a cart and other items on a moving bus driven by Khabib Nurmagomedov and other UFC fighters. McGregor was charged with three counts of assault and one count of criminal mischief as well as menacing and reckless endangerment at the time. He was then ordered to do five days of community service and take anger management classes.
In September 2020, McGregor pleaded guilty to assault and paid a fine after punching a man in a Dublin pub.