Two of the most dangerous finishers in the UFC’s light heavyweight division are about to collide.
During the UFC Fight Night event on February 19, scheduled to take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, 205-pound contenders Jamahal Hill and Johnny Walker will collide.
Two people familiar with the match confirmed the reservation on Monday after an initial report from MMA Fight but asked to remain anonymous as the promotion has yet to make an official announcement. MMA Ideas first reported the undated fight pairing on Instagram.
Hill (9-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC) is hoping to build on the momentum of a 48-second knockout against Jimmy Crute at UFC on ESPN 31 in December. The victory was a rebound from a first-round TKO loss to Paul Craig in June, in which Hill suffered a serious arm injury.
Walker (18-6 MMA, 4-3 UFC) is looking to bounce back from a loss in his first promotional main event, which came by unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 193 in October against former title challenger Thiago Santos .
With this addition, the lineup for UFC Fight Night on February 19 includes:
- Kyle Daukaus vs. Julian Marquez
- Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Stéphanie Egger
- Chad Anheliger vs. Jesse Strader
- Austin Lingo vs. Jonathan Pearce
- Mario Bautista vs. Khalid Taha
- Chas Skelly vs. Mark Striegl
- Nasrat Haqparast v TBA
- Ilir Latifi vs. Alexandr Romanov
- Diana Belbita vs. Gloria de Paula
- Jamahal Hill vs. Johnny Walker