The International Fight Week card is next up for the UFC on pay-per-view. They return to the T-Mobile Arena on July 6 with a two-title fight main card featuring the best men’s and women’s fighters in MMA history.
The greatest male fighter ever, Jon Jones, defends his light heavyweight belt against Thiago Santos in the evening’s main event while the greatest female fighter, Amanda Nunes, welcomes Holly Holm into the cage. This is the night of the GOAT.
The main card will also feature a welterweight contender’s clash between Jorge Masvidal and Ben Askren, as well as Luke Rockhold’s light heavyweight debut.
It’s a big fight card to help you celebrate the Fourth of July weekend with a solid undercard filled with action fights to help supplement the title tilts leading the charge.
UFC 239 Full Fight Card
- UFC Light Heavyweight Championship: Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos
- UFC Bantamweight Championship: Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm
- Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Luke Rockhold
- Diego Sanchez vs. Michael Chiesa
- Claudia Gadelha vs. Randa Markos
- Gilbert Melendez vs. Arnold Allen
- Sean O’Malley vs. Marlon Vera
- Alejandro Perez vs. Yadong Song
- Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Jack Marshman
- Julia Avila vs. Melissa Gatto
- Ismail Naurdiev vs. Chance Rencountre
The Main Event: Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos
- For the second-straight light heavyweight title defense, a former middleweight who has found new success in the heavier division will get a crack at Jon Jones for the championship.