SAN DIEGO — MMA Junkie is on stage reporting live from Friday’s official UFC on ESPN 41 fighter weigh-ins, which begin at noon ET (9 a.m. PT).
The weigh-ins take place at the UFC’s host hotel in San Diego and precede the fan weigh-in ceremonies, which take place at 7 p.m. ET at Pechanga Arena in San Diego. The same venue hosts Saturday’s event, which airs on ESPN and streams on ESPN+.
Among those weighing in are former bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz (24-3 MMA, 7-2 UFC) and Marlon Vera (21-7-1 MMA, 13-6 UFC), who meet in the main event, and Nate Landwehr (15 -4 MMA, 2-2 UFC) and David Onama (10-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC), who fight in the featherweight co-feature.
Full UFC weigh-in results on ESPN 41 include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Dominick Cruz () vs. Marlon Vera ()
- Nate Landwehr () vs. David Onama ()
- Yazmin Jauregui () vs Iasmin Lucindo ()
- Devin Clark () vs. Azamat Murzakanov ()
- Priscila Cachoeira () vs Ariane Lipski ()
- Gerald Meerschaert () vs. Bruno Silva ()
PRELIMINARY MAP (ESPN/ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Loopy Godinez () vs. Angela Hill ()
- Lukasz Brzeski () vs. Martin Buday ()
- Cynthia Calvillo () vs. Nina Nunes ()
- Gabriel Benitez () vs. Charlie Ontiveros ()
- Tyson Nam () vs. Ode Osbourne ()
- Josh Quinlan () vs. Jason Witt ()
- Da’Mon Blackshear () vs. Youssef Zalal ()
For more on the card, visit MMA Junkie’s Event Center for UFC on ESPN 41.